Thursday, March 15, 2012

What a Day!

I hope you have had a great day today. I have!

I enjoyed the warm sunny weather when I came to the church this morning, with the roof open. Several ibis flew over as I backed out of the driveway, and what a sight that was! The sunshine continued all day. About mid morning Vic and Martha came by and we had a very nice visit together, and ended up telling one another some hilarious stories. Later, Mimi stopped in (see last post) in her wearing of the green outfit and she brought a lunch for me and for Judy. Judy was not able to join me in eating the lunch, but she did stop in and get it and then continued on her way. The sunshine continued unabated.


I had a drop in visit from elder Fred who has been on some very helpful fact finding missions. I worked on my lesson for Holy Grounds for Sunday. I had a nice call from our Central Florida Presbytery Moderator Janet, and enjoyed seeing Colin and Paul head off for their afternoon treat. Doris was here as our volunteer receptionist so I thought it was Friday on and off throughout the afternoon (she was sub-ing, Friday is her usual day).

Judy and I are getting a bite of dinner and then there is a meeting and after that maybe we will see a movie. And the sun is still shining. What a day!

If you had a great day, let's say a word of thanks to the Lord. Whether you did or not, maybe clicking below will help...

What a Day!

No comments: